SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In small bowl whisk together 4 tablespoons of the oil, the thyme, and garlic. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine 2-1/2 cups of the flour, the baking powder, and salt. Add the water and the remaining 1 tablespoon oil to the flour mixture, stirring until a ball forms. Turn out dough onto a lightly floured surface. Knead for 3 to 4 minutes or until the dough is soft, pliable, and smooth, adding as much of the remaining flour as needed. Divide dough evenly into four balls.
3. Roll each ball to a circle 8 to 9 inches in diameter. Brush both sides of each dough round with the oil mixture.
4. For a charcoal or gas grill, grill dough rounds on the greased rack of a covered grill directly over medium-high heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until bottoms are browned and crisp. Turn dough rounds over; spread with fig jam and sprinkle with cheese. Grill for 2 to 3 minutes more or until bottoms are browned and crisp. Remove from heat.
5. Top with arugula and prosciutto. Sprinkle with pepper. Fold in half to serve.