SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Prepare Pistachio-Gingersnap Crust.
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl sprinkle gelatin over the water. Do not stir. Let stand for 5 minutes. In a large mixing bowl beat pumpkin and cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
3. In a small saucepan combine evaporated milk, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves. Bring to simmering over medium-high heat. Add gelatin mixture, stirring until gelatin is dissolved. Gradually pour milk mixture into pumpkin mixture, beating until smooth. Pour pumpkin mixture over crust. Cover and chill for at least 6 hours or until set.
4. In a medium mixing bowl beat whipping cream and powdered sugar on medium speed until soft peaks form (tips curl). Spread whipped cream over top of pie. Sprinkle with pistachio nuts.
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. In a food processor combine gingersnaps and pistachios. Cover and process with on/off pulses until ground. Add brown sugar; cover and process just until combined. With processor running, slowly add melted butter in a thin, steady stream. Press mixture onto the bottom of a 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until set and starting to brown. Cool completely.