SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Lightly grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper; set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine butter and shortening. Beat with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Add brown sugar, the 3/4 cup granulated sugar, coffee crystals, the 2 teaspoons cinnamon, baking powder, nutmeg, baking soda, salt, and cloves. Beat until combined, scraping sides of bowl occasionally. Beat in eggs and vanilla until combined. Beat in flour until combined. Stir in coffee beans. Cover and chill for 1 hour or until dough is firm enough to shape.
3. In a small bowl combine the 1/4 cup sugar and the 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
4. For each cookie, roll 1 tablespoon of the dough into a ball. Roll balls in sugar mixture to coat. Place 2 inches apart on the prepared cookie sheets.
5. Bake in the preheated oven about 12 minutes or until edges are set. Cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack; cool completely.