SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Grease and lightly flour a 13x9x2-inch baking pan. In a medium bowl stir together 2 cups of the flour, the baking powder, baking soda, salt, and nutmeg. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl beat 1/2 cup butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Add granulated sugar. Beat until combined, scraping sides of bowl occasionally. Beat in eggs and sour cream until combined. Add flour mixture, beating on low speed just until combined. Stir in 1 cup of the cranberries, the orange peel, orange juice, and lemon peel (batter will be thick). Spread batter in the prepared baking pan. Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours.
3. For topping, in a small bowl stir together the remaining 1/2 cup flour, the brown sugar, almonds, and cinnamon. Using a pastry blender, cut in 3 tablespoons butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Cover and refrigerate topping and the remaining 3/4 cup cranberries separately until needed.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. About 15 minutes before baking, remove coffee cake, topping, and the remaining cranberries from refrigerator. Sprinkle coffee cake with cranberries; sprinkle with topping.
5. Bake for 35 minutes. Cover loosely with foil. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes more or until a wooden toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack for 35 minutes. Serve warm.