SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease twenty 1 3/4-inch muffin cups. Lightly dust muffin cups with cocoa powder; set aside.
2. In a small saucepan heat and stir chocolate, butter, and milk over medium heat until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in granulated sugar, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla until thoroughly combined. Stir in flour and salt.
3. Divide half of the batter evenly among the prepared muffin cups. Spoon 1/2 teaspoon of the chocolate-hazelnut spread over batter in each muffin cup. Spoon the remaining batter over the hazelnut spread in muffin cups.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until brownies are set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. If necessary, run a narrow metal spatula around the edges of the muffin cups to loosen brownies. Remove brownies from muffin cups. Transfer brownies to a wire rack; cool completely.
5. Insert a lollipop stick in the side of each brownie. Spoon Chocolate Yum Frosting over each rounded top. Sprinkle with finely chopped nuts or sprinkles.
1. In a small saucepan combine butter, cocoa powder, and corn syrup. Heat and stir over medium heat until butter melts and mixture is smooth. Whisk in powdered sugar and milk. Stir in additional milk, 2 teaspoons at a time, until icing reaches drizzling consistency.