SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. lightly grease a 15x10x1-inch baking pan; set aside. Unroll one package of pizza dough on a lightly floured surface. Roll dough into a 15x10-inch rectangle. Transfer to the prepared baking pan; press edges of dough up sides of pan. Bake for 7-10 minutes or until light brown.
2. For filling, in a medium bowl combine sausage, spinach, pizza sauce, artichoke hearts, olives, and red onion. Spread evenly over crust in pan. Sprinkle with Italian cheese blend. (To serve today, omit Step 3. Continue as directed in Steps 4 and 5, except preheat oven to 400 degrees F and bake, uncovered for 35-40 minutes, covering with foil for the last 5-10 minutes of baking if necessary to prevent overbrowning.)
3. Cover with foil and freeze for up to 1 month. To serve, do not thaw pizza. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes, covering with foil for the last 5-10 minutes to prevent overbrowning.
4. Unroll the remaining package of pizza dough. Cut dough into 10- and 15-inch strips to fit the width and length of the pan; place on top of filling. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
5. Bake, uncovered, about 15 minutes more or until crust is golden and filling is heated through.