SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Let piecrust stand according to package directions. Ease piecrust into a 9-inch tart pan that has a removable bottom. Press pastry into fluted sides of pan; trim edge. Do not prick pastry. Line pastry with a double thickness of foil. Bake for 8 minutes. Remove foil. Bake for 4 to 5 minutes more or until pastry is set and dry. Remove from oven. Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees F.
2. In a large skillet cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon and drain on paper towels, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in skillet. Crumble bacon; set aside. Add mushrooms to the reserved drippings; cook until mushrooms are tender and liquid is evaporated.
3. Stir in crumbled bacon, green onions, and thyme. In a medium bowl combine eggs and sour cream. Stir in bacon mixture and cheese. Pour into crust.
4. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until light brown and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.* Cool on a wire rack for 2 hours. Place quiche in an airtight container; cover. Chill for 2 to 24 hours.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place quiche on a baking sheet. Bake about 10 minutes or until warm in center. Cut into thin wedges.