SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. For Spring Roll Filling, in a colander in the sink, sprinkle cabbage with salt; toss to combine. Let stand about 1 hour to wilt. Rinse several times with cold water; drain well. Squeeze out any excess water.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the 1/2 cup water, tamari, rice vinegar, mirin, garlic, sugar and chile paste. Add cabbage, carrot, cucumber, zucchini, and green onions. Transfer to a glass jar or bowl, pouring liquid over vegetables. Place in refrigerator or cool dark place for at least 1 hour (24 hours is optimal).
3. For Lime Aioli, in a bowl mix together mayonnaise, chile paste, lime juice, honey, salt, and pepper. Cover and refrigerate.
4. For Spring Rolls, drain pickled vegetables well. Place 2 or 3 pieces cilantro and basil in center of each softened wrapper. Place a line of pickled vegetables. Tightly roll each wrapper tucking in edges to seal completely. Bias -slice rolls and serve with aioli. Makes 12 to 15 spring rolls (about 12 servings).
1. In a small bowl combine all ingredients; cover and store in refrigerator.