SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In a small saucepan combine cherries and wine. Bring just to boiling; remove from heat. Set aside. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with foil, extending the foil over the edges of the pan. Grease and flour foil; set pan aside.
2. In a medium saucepan heat and stir butter and unsweetened chocolate over low heat until melted and smooth. Whisk in sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, whisking well after each addition. Stir in vanilla. In a small bowl stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; stir into chocolate mixture until combined. Stir in undrained cherries.
3. Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan. Bake about 30 minutes or until sides begin to pull away from pan. Cool in pan on a wire rack.
4. Pour Red Wine Ganache over cooled brownies, spreading evenly. Let stand about 2 hours or until set. Use the foil to lift the uncut brownies out of the pan and onto a cutting board. Cut into bars.
1. In a heavy small saucepan combine chocolate, butter, and red wine. Heat and stir over low heat until melted and smooth.