SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat twelve 2-1/2-inch muffin cups with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl stir together flour, granulated sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, and baking soda; set aside.
3. In a medium bowl beat together eggs and milk. Add quinoa, zucchini, applesauce, oil, and vanilla; stir until well mixed. Add quinoa mixture to flour mixture, gently stirring to combine. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each about three-fourths full.
4. Bake about 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool in muffin cups on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Loosen edges; remove from muffin cups. Cool on wire rack about 1 hour or until completely cool. Frost with Greek Yogurt Frosting; sprinkle with lemon peel.
1. In a mixing bowl whisk together yogurt, agave nectar, and vanilla.