SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In a large bowl combine garbanzo beans, tomatoes, carrots, cucumber, and red onion. In a screw-top jar combine lemon peel, lemon juice, oil, cumin, curry powder, salt, and black pepper. Cover and shake well. Pour over salad mixture; toss to combine.
2. Serve with yogurt and pita wedges.
1. In a small bowl combine yeast, 1/2 cup of the warm water, and the honey. Let stand about 10 minutes or until foamy.
2. In a large bowl combine 3-1/2 cups of the flour and the salt; make a small depression in the middle of the mixture. Stir the remaining 1 cup warm water and the oil into the yeast mixture. Slowly pour the yeast mixture into the flour mixture, stirring until dough forms.
3. Place dough in a well-oiled bowl; cover loosely with plastic wrap. Let rise in a warm place until double in size (1-1/2 to 2 hours).
4. On a floured surface, knead dough for 10 minutes, adding enough flour to keep dough from sticking. Divide dough into 10 pieces; roll each into a ball. Cover loosely; let stand for 10 minutes.
5. Preheat oven to 500 degrees F. Position racks at bottom of oven. On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough balls to 6-inch circles. Transfer circles to ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 4 minutes; turn over and bake for 2 minutes more. (they will puff.) Transfer to wire racks. Repeat with remaining dough.