SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Line baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
3. Grate potatoes using food processor fitted with a shredding disk or with a box grater. In large bowl, combine the potatoes with enough cold water to cover and let soak for 10 minutes.
4. Drain the potatoes and then layer them between kitchen towels and squeeze to remove any excess water.
5. In a large mixing bowl, mix the potatoes, onion, egg, salt and pepper. Gather a handful of potatoes and place on baking sheet in a mound. With your hands form an oval half-dome. With a spatula press a 1-inch crevice down the center of the oval lengthwise to define the two lobes of the "brain." Make three more brains. Brush tops and sides of brains with Country Crock® Spread.
6. Bake 30-40 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and serve.