SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Thaw scallops, if frozen. Rinse scallops; pat dry with paper towels. Place scallops in a resealable plastic bag set in a shallow dish. For marinade, in a small bowl stir together oil, mint, parsley, the 2 tablespoons vinegar, the cheese, lemon peel, and garlic. Pour marinade over scallops. Seal bag; turn to coat scallops. Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours, turning bag once or twice.
2. Drain scallops, discarding marinade. Thread each scallop onto a 6-inch skewer.*
3. For a charcoal or gas grill, grill scallops on the greased rack of a covered grill directly over medium-hot heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until scallops are opaque, turning once halfway through grilling time.
4. Meanwhile, in a small heavy saucepan bring the 1/2 cup vinegar to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 4 to 5 minutes or until vinegar is reduced by half.
5. Serve scallops with arugula. Drizzle with the reduced vinegar.