SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Trim fat from meat. Cut meat against the grain into 1/4-inch-thick slices. If using loin roast, cut slices to make 3x1-inch strips. Place meat in a resealable plastic bag set in a shallow dish. For marinade, in a small bowl combine fish sauce, lime juice, lemongrass, oil, and garlic. Pour marinade over meat. Seal bag; turn to coat meat. Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours, turning bag occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, prepare Satay Sauce. Transfer to a small bowl. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Drain meat, discarding marinade. Thread meat, accordion-style, onto skewers.*
3. For a charcoal or gas grill, grill skewers on the rack of a covered grill directly over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until meat is slightly pink in center, turning once halfway through grilling time.
4. If desired, arrange skewers on cucumber and/or carrot strips or coleslaw mix. If desired, garnish sauce with chopped peanuts and/or lime wedges. Serve skewers with Satay Sauce.
1. In a food processor or blender combine coconut milk, peanut butter, brown sugar, ginger, lime juice, fish sauce, and red pepper. Cover and process or blend until smooth.