SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Grab a tall glass and add simple syrup or sugar.
2. Toss in mint leaves or basil leaves torn in two if necessary and lime juice.
3. Use muddler to gently "bruise" the herbs against the glass to allow their flavorful oils to meld with the liquids and fruit** (if using).
4. Fill glass three-quarters full with ice.
5. Add coconut or fruit-flavored rum and top off with club soda. Use a sugarcane skewer, swizzle stick or cocktail spoon to combine.
6. Squeeze and drop in additional lime wedges or two and stir again.
7. Garnish drink with a few extra sprigs of mint or basil, mostly to help drink in their aroma. Enjoy!