SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Make the Chipotle Cream Sauce and set aside.
2. In a skillet set at medium-high heat, add the seven ingredients from the olive oil through the cilantro. Saute those ingredients for 5 minutes
3. After the 5 minutes, add the tilapia and cover and cook for 3 minutes or until fish is fully cooked. Then add in lime juice and let cook for 1 additional minute.
4. Heat the tortillas according to the package instructions. Lay each of the warmed tortillas on a cutting board and place one-quarter of both the field greens and fish on the center of each tortilla. Then top each with equal amounts of the Chipotle Cream Sauce.
5. Fold the tortillas over to form tacos and serve.
1. Mix the Chipotle Cream Sauce ingredients in a bowl and set aside.