SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Combine parsley, seasoning, oil, vinegar, salt, and garlic in a small bowl. Divide mixture and set aside half to dress greens. In a large zip-lock bag, add remaining mixture and chicken.
2. Seal and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
3. Prepare grill.
4. Remove chicken from bag. Discard marinade.
5. Place chicken on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 6 minutes on each side or until done. Let cool.
6. In a large bowl, toss field greens, tomatoes, red onion, and bell pepper with balsamic mixture.
7. Cut chicken into 1/4 inch strips. Warm tortillas according to package directions.
8. Divide tossed greens mixture evenly among each tortilla. Place even amounts of sliced chicken on each; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and roll up.