SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Prepare Roasted Sweet Potato salad. Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees F.
2. Meanwhile, line a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with parchment paper; set aside. For rice stuffing, in a large skillet cook ground pork, onion, sweet pepper, celery, and garlic over medium heat until meat is brown, using a wooden spoon to break up meat as it cooks. Drain off fat. Stir in cooked rice, sausage, and salt; cool. Drizzle with broth, stirring to moisten.
3. Place corn bread stuffing mix in a shallow dish. In a small bowl combine mayonnaise and mustard. Set aside.
4. To stuff each chicken breast, loosen skin from meat. Spread about 1/3 cup of the rice stuffing over meat; pull skin down over stuffing. Generously spread meaty portions of chicken with mayonnaise mixture, then dip tops of chicken breasts into corn bread stuffing mix to coat. Arrange chicken, meaty sides up, in the prepared baking pan.
5. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink (170 degrees F). Serve chicken with sweet potato salad.