SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Mix all ingredients (except flour tortillas, canola oil, and ground chipotle pepper) in a medium-size saucepan. Heat over medium heat until hot. Remove from heat.
3. Place about 3 tablespoons of the chicken filling along the edge of a tortilla. Roll the tortilla up more tight than loose. Put a toothpick through the middle of the flauta to hold in place. Place on a sprayed large baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
4. In a small bowl mix together the canola oil and ground chipotle pepper.
5. Lightly brush the flautas with the oil mixture. Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Cool.
6. Remove toothpicks; slice each flauta on the diagonal. Transfer to your favorite fiesta platter; sprinkle with chopped fresh cilantro. Serve with reduced fat sour cream and salsa.