SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and cumin in a large zip-lock bag. Add the chicken breasts and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 to 45 minutes. (A large zip-lock bag works great for marinating food, saves on refrigerator space, and is easy to clean up with no mess).
2. Grill the chicken until it is cooked through, turning occasionally, approximately 7 to 8 minutes. When cooked, slice diagonally.
3. Assemble all of the other ingredients (garnishes), except the flour tortillas.
4. Warm the flour tortillas.
5. Serve the chicken on a platter with the garnishes and warmed tortillas.