SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat. Add bell pepper and onion and saute until tender, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and reserve.
2. Add steak to skillet and cook until no longer pink, about 2 minutes. Add jalapeno, cumin, chiii powder, and salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to heated bowl and reserve.
3. In a medium-size bowl, combine the corn, tomatoes, avocado, cilantro, vinegar, and oil. Reserve.
4. Warm tortillas over gas flame or electric burner (or microwave per directions on package) until they begin to color. Transfer to a napkin-lined basket.
5. To serve, arrange the basket of warmed tortillas and the three reserved bowls (peppers/onions, steak, and corn mixture) and have your family assemble their own tacos at the table.