SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Prepare Bacon Aioli; set aside.
2. Build charcoal fire or preheat gas grill for direct cooking. In a large bowl gently mix ground beef, parsley, butter, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and form into 8 patties, about 1/4-inch thick and 4 inches in diameter.
3. If desired, pour oil into large skillet fitted with lid, over medium heat. When it shimmers, crack each egg into small bowl and then tip each egg into pan. Sprinkle them lightly with salt and pepper, and cover. Cook eggs until desired doneness. Transfer eggs to plate.
4. Place patties on grill over medium heat (about 400 degrees F); grill covered 6 minutes, turning once halfway through* and topping with cheese the last 1 minute of grilling. Remove from grill. Spread 2 tablespoons of Bacon Aioli on cut sides of buns. Stack 2 patties on a bun bottom. Top with fried egg, if desired, and bun top.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place garlic on a medium piece of foil, drizzle with olive oil, seal up foil, and bake about 20 minutes or until garlic is very soft.
2. Meanwhile, heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chopped bacon and cook, stirring occasionally, until crisp, 7 or 8 minutes. Use slotted spoon to transfer bacon to plate lined with paper towels.
3. When garlic is soft, remove from oven, unwrap, and squeeze cloves out of skins into a small bowl. Mash with a fork. Add bacon and mayonnaise and stir to combine.