SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Line three large cookie sheets with parchment paper; set aside. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. In a large bowl beat egg whites with an electric mixer on medium speed until soft peaks form (tips curl). Gradually add the sugar, beating until stiff peaks form (tips stand straight).
2. In a medium bowl beat egg yolks, coffee-flavor liqueur, vanilla, and instant espresso coffee powder with an electric mixer on high speed for 5 minutes or until mixture is thick.
3. Fold egg yolk mixture into beaten egg whites just until combined. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of the flour over egg mixture. Fold flour in gently, just until combined. Repeat with remaining flour, 1/4 cup at a time, being careful to not overstir.
4. Spoon batter into a decorating bag fitted with a 1/2-inch round tip. Pipe batter 1 1/2 inches apart in ladyfinger shapes (3x1-inch) on prepared cookie sheets.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 5 to 6 minutes or until set and golden brown. Cool on cookie sheets for 10 minutes. Use a spatula to transfer to a wire rack; cool completely.
6. Spoon the Tiramisu Frosting into a decorating bag fitted with a medium star tip. Pipe frosting onto the flat sides of half of the cookies. Top each frosted cookie with another cookie, flat side down. Pipe a bit of frosting on the top of each cookie. If desired, sift with cocoa powder and top with a chocolate-covered coffee bean. Chill until ready to serve.
1. In a large bowl combine one mascarpone cheese, butter, whipping cream, coffee-flavor liqueur or strong brewed cooled coffee, vanilla, and instant espresso coffee powder. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 cups powdered sugar to make a frosting of piping consistency.