SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Thaw shrimp, if frozen. Peel and devein shrimp. Rinse shrimp; pat dry with paper towels. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl combine oil, tamarind concentrate, garlic, brown sugar, adobo sauce, and the dash salt. Add the hot water, whisking until smooth. Coarsely chop the shrimp; add to tamarind mixture, tossing to coat. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Stack tortillas and wrap tightly in foil. Bake about 10 minutes or until heated through.
4. For roasted corn slaw, coat a large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add frozen corn all at once to hot skillet and spread in a single layer. Cook, without stirring, for 3 minutes; then stir. Cook, without stirring, for 3 minutes more or until corn is light golden brown. Transfer to a medium bowl. Cool completely. Set skillet aside.
5. When corn is cool, stir in mayonnaise, lime juice, and the 1/4 teaspoon salt. Add cabbage, onion, and parsley; stir to coat. Set corn slaw aside.
6. Return skillet to medium-high heat. Add shrimp mixture; cook and stir for 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp are opaque.
7. To assemble tacos, use a slotted spoon to spoon cooked shrimp mixture onto warm tortillas, reserving cooking juices in skillet. Top shrimp mixture with roasted corn slaw. Drizzle with reserved cooking juices. Fold tortilla over filling.