SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Butter a 2-quart rectangular baking dish; set aside.
2. In a medium bowl stir together pretzels, pecans, and sugar. Stir in melted butter. Press pretzel mixture firmly and evenly over bottom of prepared dish. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until crust is firm and lightly browned. Cool completely in dish on a wire rack.
3. In a small saucepan heat and stir white chocolate over low heat until melted and smooth. Set aside to cool.
4. In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium to high speed until light and fluffy. Beat in melted white chocolate until combined. Add pudding mix, milk, and Chambord, if desired; beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping until combined. Gently fold in 2 cups raspberries. Spoon raspberry mixture evenly over crust; smooth top. Cover and chill for at least 6 hours or overnight.
5. To serve, cut into squares. If desired, garnish with white chocolate shavings and additional raspberries.