SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Place wood chips in a medium bowl. Cover chips with water; soak for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, place corn in husks in a large bowl; cover with water and soak for 30 minutes. Drain chips and corn; set aside.
2. In a small bowl combine orange juice, lime juice, onion powder, and garlic powder; whisk in olive oil and red wine vinegar to combine. On four 10- to 12-inch skewers,* thread chicken, accordion-style. Sprinkle with kosher salt and pepper.
3. For a charcoal or gas grill, add soaked chips according to manufacturer's directions. Place chicken and corn on the rack of a covered grill directly over medium heat. Grill for 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and corn husks are charred; turn chicken and corn occasionally and brush chicken with juice mixture for the first half of grilling. Discard any remaining juice mixture.
4. Transfer cooked chicken and corn to a platter; set aside. Meanwhile, for paprika butter, on a cutting board mince garlic; sprinkle with the paprika, 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; use the flat side of a knife to mash garlic into a paste. In a small bowl combine butter and the mashed garlic; stir to combine.
5. Before serving, remove corn from charred husks. Serve chicken and corn with paprika butter. If desired, stir snipped cilantro into hot cooked rice; serve with chicken and corn.