SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Coat pork with 1/4 cup of the Mixed Herb Pesto. Let stand for 15 minutes.
2. For a charcoal grill, arrange medium-hot coals around a drip pan. Test for medium heat above pan. Place pork, fat side up, on grill rack over pan. Cover grill. Grill pork for 1 to 1-1/2 hours or until an instant-read thermometer registers 145 degrees F. (For a gas grill, preheat grill. Reduce heat to medium. Adjust for indirect cooking. Place pork on grill rack over burner that is off. Grill as directed.)
3. Meanwhile, in a large bowl toss fruit with balsamic vinegar. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Let stand for 30 minutes, turning to coat occasionally. Grill over direct heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until tender, turning once.
4. Remove pork from grill. Cover and let stand for 3 minutes. Slice pork. Serve with grilled fruit. Pass remaining Mixed Herb Pesto.
1. In a food processor combine pine nuts, garlic, parsley, herbs, cheese, and salt. Pulse a few times to chop and combine. With processor running, slowly pour oil through feed tube. Process until well blended. Spoon pesto into an airtight container. Seal and refrigerate for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 6 months.