SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Lightly coat the inside of a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray; set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan heat milk over medium heat until very warm but not boiling. Remove from heat. Add chocolate pieces and cocoa powder (do not stir); let stand for 5 minutes. Whisk until smooth; cool slightly (about 10 minutes).
3. In a large bowl whisk together the eggs and chocolate mixture. Gently stir in bread cubes and walnuts. Transfer bread mixture to the prepared cooker.
4. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for about 2-1/2 hours or until a knife inserted near center of pudding comes out clean (mixture will puff). Remove crockery liner from cooker, if possible, or turn off cooker. Cool, uncovered, for 30 minutes (pudding will fall as it cools).
5. To serve, spoon warm pudding into dessert dishes. Top each serving with Coffee-Cream Sauce.