SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Lightly coat a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. In the prepared slow cooker combine frozen blueberries, frozen raspberries, and cranberries; set aside.
2. In a medium bowl combine flour, the 2/3 cup sugar, the baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Stir in milk, melted butter, and vanilla just until combined. Spoon and carefully spread batter over berries in slow cooker.
3. In a small bowl combine the boiling water and the 1/3 cup sugar; stir to dissolve sugar. Pour evenly over mixture in slow cooker.
4. Cover and cook on high-heat setting for 2-1/2 to 3 hours or until a toothpick inserted near center of cake comes out clean. Remove crockery liner from slow cooker, if possible, or turn off slow cooker. Cool, uncovered, for 1 hour.
5. To serve, spoon warm pudding cake into dessert dishes. If desired, sprinkle each serving with almonds.