SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In a very large skillet cook ground chicken, ground pork, and onions until meat is brown and onions are tender, using a wooden spoon to break up meat as it cooks. Drain off fat.
2. In a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker combine meat mixture, salsa, sweet peppers, corn, chipotle pepper, chili powder, coriander, and garlic salt.
3. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 8 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours.
4. Meanwhile, add tortillas, one at a time, to hot oil; cook for about 2 to 3 minutes or just until golden. Using tongs, remove tortillas from hot oil. Fold fried tortillas over a paper-towel-wrapped rolling pin or a wire tortilla rack placed over a paper-towel-lined pan. Let cool until firm.
5. To serve, use a slotted spoon to spoon meat mixture into fried tortilla shells. If desired, add toppers.