SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In a blender combine the corn from one package and the half-and-half. Cover and blend until smooth. In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker combine blended corn mixture, the remaining corn, the onion, Parmesan cheese, butter, the 1 teaspoon sugar, the salt, and pepper.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours or on high-heat setting for 1-1/2 to 2 hours.
3. In a skillet cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, turning once. Drain bacon on paper towels; cool. Cut bacon into 1-inch pieces.
4. Sprinkle Monterey Jack cheese and bacon over corn in slow cooker. Cover; let stand for about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
5. In a small bowl stir together tomato, parsley, vinegar, and the 1/8 teaspoon sugar. Before serving, spoon tomato mixture over corn in cooker.