SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In 4-quart slow cooker combine the chopped onions, olives, the dried tomatoes, broth, lemon juice, garlic, and 2 teaspoons of the Greek seasoning.
2. In a small bowl whisk together oil, the remaining 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning, the salt, and pepper.
3. Brush turkey with oil mixture. Place turkey breast in slow cooker, trimming to fit, if necessary.
4. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 hours.
5. Transfer turkey breast to a cutting board. Slice turkey breast; return to slow cooker. Carefully toss mixture in slow cooker to combine; keep warm.
6. Serve turkey slices topped with Greek Cucumber Sauce. Serve sliced cucumbers alongside, if desired.