SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Remove meat from chickens, discarding skin and bones. Using two forks, pull meat apart into shreds. Place shredded chicken in a storage container; cover and chill overnight. Prepare Tomatillo-Garlic Sauce. Transfer to a storage container; cover and chill overnight.Tailgate day::
2. In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker with a car adapter combine shredded chicken and sauce. Cover and heat on high-heat setting about 2 hours or until heated through. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Tightly cover slow cooker and tote in an insulated carrier. Tote desired toppings in an insulated cooler with ice packs.
4. At the tailgating site, plug slow cooker into car adapter and keep chicken mixture warm on warm-heat setting. To serve, fill rolls with chicken mixture and toppings.
1. In a blender or food processor combine tomatillos, onion, cilantro, lime juice, vegetable oil, jalapeno, garlic, cumin, salt, and black pepper. Cover and process until smooth.