SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Lightly coat a 13x9x2-inch baking pan or 13 1/2x9 1/2x3-inch disposable foil pan with cooking spray; set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the cake mix, the flour, warm water, eggs, and yeast. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed just until combined. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping side of bowl occasionally (mixture will be thick). Pour batter into the prepared baking pan, spreading evenly. Cover loosely and let stand at room temperature for 45 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. For streusel, in a medium bowl stir together the remaining cake mix, almonds, and cinnamon. Drizzle with melted butter; toss gently to combine. Spoon preserves in small mounds on top of batter. Sprinkle with streusel.
4. Bake about 35 minutes or until top is golden brown. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Drizzle Vanilla Glaze over coffee cake. Cut in 12 to 16 pieces. Tightly cover coffee cake in pan and let stand at room temperature overnight.Tailgate day::
5. Tote coffee cake in pan at room temperature. If desired, sprinkle with fresh raspberries.
1. In a small bowl stir together powdered sugar, softened butter, and vanilla. Stir in milk, 1 teaspoon at a time, to make a glaze of drizzling consistency.