SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In a large skillet cook ground beef, onion, and garlic over medium-high heat until meat is brown and onion is tender, using a wooden spoon to break up meat as it cooks. Drain off fat.
2. Transfer meat mixture to a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker with a car adapter. Stir in chili beans in gravy, tomatoes and chiles, broth, sweet pepper, tomato paste, chili powder, cumin, and salt. Cover and cook on high-heat setting for 2 to 3 hours.
3. Meanwhile, cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain again. Transfer cooked macaroni to a storage container. Drizzle with oil; toss gently to coat. Cover and chill until ready to leave home.
4. Tightly cover slow cooker and tote in an insulated carrier. Tote macaroni and, if desired, cheese in an insulated cooler with ice packs.
5. At the tailgating site, plug slow cooker into car adapter and keep chili warm on warm-heat setting. About 10 minutes before serving, stir macaroni into chili to reheat. Stir before serving. Sprinkle each serving with cheese.