SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Position oven rack to center and preheat to 450 degrees F. Lightly oil a pizza pan and roll out crust, thin.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil and saute sausage and red pepper flakes until browned. Remove from heat, drain fat, cool slightly and chop.
3. Add garlic and onion to skillet and cook about five minutes until onion is soft.
4. Add cherry tomatoes, canned tomatoes, wine and oregano. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Let simmer about 20 minutes, stirring when necessary, untilcherry tomatoes are soft and sauce thickens.
5. Add parsley and sausage back into skillet. Remove from heat. Top pizza crust with sausage mixture, grated cheeses and red pepper slices.
6. Bake 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle with fresh herbs, cut and enjoy!