SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Position oven rack on lowest shelf and preheat to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a pizza pan. Roll out dough as thin as possible. Let rest 10 minutes.
2. In a small skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil and saute sausage until browned. Remove from pan and coin slice. In the same pan, saute onion and parsley to golden, then stir in garlic and oregano for a few seconds. Add tomatoes to pan, crushing them as they are mixed (do not substitute crushed tomatoes). Boil, stirring 5 minutes or until thick.
3. Spread sauce over crust, sprinkle with half the basil, Mozzarella, Fontina, sausage, the remaining slices of tomatoes and finally the olive oil. Finish with generous pepper and a little sea salt. Bake for 10 minutes.
4. Using a spatula and an oven mitt, slip the pizza off the pan directly onto the oven rack, bake for two minutes. Slip pizza back onto pan, remove from oven. Sprinkle with the remaining fresh basil and parmesan cheese, cut and enjoy!
5. *Always cook sausage to internal temperature of 160 degrees F