SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker combine chicken, celery, onions, tomatoes, broth, tomato paste, Homemade Salt-Free Cajun Seasoning, garlic, and salt.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 hours or on high-heat setting for 2 1/4 to 2 3/4 hours.
3. If using low-heat setting, turn cooker to high-heat setting. Stir in uncooked rice and sweet pepper. Cover and cook about 30 minutes more or until most of the liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
4. To serve, thaw shrimp, if frozen. Stir shrimp and parsley into chicken mixture. If desired, garnish each serving with celery leaves.
1. In a small bowl stir together onion powder, garlic powder, white pepper, paprika, black pepper, and cayenne pepper.