SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Lightly coat a 1-quart souffle dish or casserole*** with cooking spray. Tear off an 18x12-inch piece of heavy foil; cut in half lengthwise. Fold each piece lengthwise into thirds. Crisscross the foil strips and place the dish in the center of the crisscross; set aside.
2. In a medium bowl combine eggs, sugar, almond extract, and salt. Whisk in the 1 cup milk. Gently stir in bread cubes, chocolate, and cherries. Pour mixture into prepared dish. Cover dish tightly with foil.
3. Pour warm water into a 3 1/2- to 5-quart slow cooker. Using the ends of the foil strips transfer dish to cooker. Leave foil strips under dish.
4. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 3 to 3 1/2 hours or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Using foil strips carefully remove dish from cooker; discard foil strips. Cool, uncovered, on a wire rack for 30 minutes before serving.
5. Meanwhile, for icing, in a small bowl combine powdered sugar, yogurt, and the 1 teaspoon milk. Drizzle cooled bread pudding with icing. If desired, sprinkle with almonds.