SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Lightly coat an 1-quart souffle dish or casserole* with cooking spray. Tear off an 18x12-inch piece of heavy foil; cut in half lengthwise. Fold each piece lengthwise into thirds. Crisscross the foil strips and place the dish in the center of the crisscross; set aside.
2. For batter, in a medium saucepan melt butter and chocolate over low heat. Remove from heat. Stir in eggs, sugar, jam, applesauce, and vanilla. Using a spoon beat lightly until combined. Stir in flour, baking powder, and salt. Pour batter into prepared dish. Cover dish tightly with foil.
3. Pour warm water into a 6-quart slow cooker. Using the ends of the foil strips transfer dish to cooker. Leave foil strips under dish.
4. Cover and cook on high-heat setting for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until an internal temperature of 170 degrees F registers on an instant-read thermometer. Using foil strips carefully remove dish from cooker; discard foil strips. Turn off cooker. If possible, remove crockery liner from cooker. Cool for 30 minutes on a wire rack.
5. Top each serving with dessert topping and strawberries.