SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In a 6-quart slow cooker combine potatoes, mushrooms, onion, and celery. Top with turkey. Add broth, thyme, and pepper.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 9 to 10 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 1/2 to 5 hours.
3. Transfer turkey to a cutting board; use two forks to pull turkey apart into shreds. Return to cooker. In a small bowl stir together evaporated milk and cornstarch; stir into mixture in cooker. If using low-heat setting, turn cooker to high-heat setting.
4. Cover and cook for 45 to 60 minutes more or until bubbly on edges. Stir in green onions and lemon juice.
5. If desired, serve topped with nuts and/or cranberries.