SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker combine squash, broth, butter, and salt.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 10 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours.
3. Stir evaporated milk and curry paste into mixture in cooker. Using an immersion blender, carefully blend soup. Stir in shrimp.
4. If using low-heat setting, turn cooker to high-heat setting. Cover and cook about 20 minutes more or until shrimp are opaque.
5. To serve, if desired, thin soup with a little water.