SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with foil, extending the foil over the edges of pan. Butter foil; set aside.
2. Butter the sides of a 3-quart heavy saucepan. In the saucepan combine sugar, evaporated milk, and salt. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until mixture comes to boiling. Reduce heat to medium; continue cooking and stirring for 10 minutes.
3. Remove saucepan from heat. Add milk chocolate, chocolate pieces, marshmallow creme, nuts (if desired), and vanilla. Stir until chocolates melt and mixture is combined. Using a wooden spoon beat for 3 to 5 minutes or until mixture starts to become thicker.
4. Immediately pour fudge into prepared pan; shake pan gently to spread fudge to edges of pan. Cover; chill for 2 to 3 hours or until firm.
5. When fudge is firm, use foil to remove it from pan. Cut into squares. Place fudge in an airtight container. Store at room temperature for up to 2 days or chill for up to 1 month.