SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Trim fat from chops; season with salt and pepper, then set aside. In a shallow dish combine honey and mustard. In a small bowl combine bread crumbs, 1 tsp. of the marjoram, and the onion powder; set aside.
2. Dip chops in honey mixture to coat, letting excess drip off. Place chops on a parchment-lined plate. Place in refrigerator to marinate for 5 minutes.
3. Heat a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Swirl in olive oil. (If the skillet isnt large enough to hold four pork chops without crowding, cook in two batches). Cook chops in hot oil for 3 minutes, until undersides are crisp and browned. Turn chops; cook 3 minutes.
4. Transfer to an oven-safe platter. Sprinkle chops with bread crumb mixture. Bake chops for 8 to 9 minutes, until crumbs begin to brown. Sprinkle with remaining marjoram. Serve chops with Sweet Beet Chutney.
1. In a medium saucepan combine the beets and 3/4 cup of water. Bring to boiling, covered. Reduce heat. Boil gently, covered, for 8 minutes.
2. Uncover. Stir in the cider, honey, raisins, coriander, dry mustard, cardamom, and salt to taste. Return to gentle boiling. Cook, uncovered, for 20 to 25 minutes, until liquid is reduced and syrupy.