SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. BLEND together softened PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese and cream of coconut until smooth and creamy. Add dry pudding mix and beat until well blended.
2. ADD 1/2 thawed, but cold, coconut. Mix well. Fold in 1 tub COOL WHIP.
3. POUR 1/2 of pudding mixture into the OREO Pie Crust. Drizzle with hard-shell chocolate ice cream topping, if desired. Pour second half of pudding mixture over pie.
4. MIX 3/4 cup of toasted coconut with remaining tub of COOL WHIP and spread or pipe on pie.
5. FINISH pie by garnishing with mini chocolate coated coconut and almond candy bars. Sprinkle remaining toasted coconut on pie.
6. PLACE in freezer 30 minutes to set or refrigerate for 45 minutes. Slice and enjoy!How to Toast Coconut: :
7. Toast coconut on plate in microwave until evenly browned. Stir often to prevent burning. WATCH CLOSELY. If you wish to use the coconut without toasting, that is also acceptable
8. Recipe Submitted by Real Women of PHILADELPHIA Contestant: Debbie Fabre