SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. PLACE 1 tsp. each of blackened seasoning, lemon pepper, garlic powder, gumbo file, cayenne pepper and Cajun gumbo seasoning mix in a bowl; mix.
2. SEASON the tilapia by rubbing the seasoning mixture on both sides of the fillets.
3. MELT 1 stick of butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place tilapia in the pan; cook first side. Continue to monitor this pan and turn fish once first side is browned.
4. MEANWHILE, melt remaining stick of butter in second large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chopped garlic, green onions, mushrooms, cream of celery soup, cream cheese and heavy cream; stir gently to ensure a well-blended sauce.
5. ONCE fish is browned on both sides, lower the heat on the pan to keep the fish warm, but not overcooked.
6. TO the cream cheese sauce add 1 tsp. each of blackened seasoning, cayenne pepper, gumbo seasoning mix and parsley; mix well. Add the shrimp, stirring until the shrimp turns bright pink. Add mozzarella; sir until sauce is well blended.
7. PLACE tilapia on a serving platter. Top the tilapia with the creamy sauce. Place 2 tsp. of parsley flakes across the dish for garnish. Enjoy!
8. Recipe Submitted by Real Women of PHILADELPHIA Contestant: Cynthia Price