SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
2. On a lightly floured surface unfold one sheet of puff pastry. Roll into an 11-inch square. Using a 2 1/2-inch round cutter, cut circles from sheet. Repeat with the remaining sheet of puff pastry.
3. Place half of the circles on prepared baking sheet. Spoon 2 teaspoons semisoft cheese into the center of each circle; brush edges of pastry circles on baking sheet with some of a lightly beaten egg.
4. Top each circle with one of the remaining circles. Using the tines of a fork, seal edges of circles completely. Brush with the remaining lightly beaten egg. Bake about 20 minutes or until tops are golden. Serve warm. Makes 16.Nutrition Facts per appetizer::
5. 210 cal., 3 g protein, 14 g carb., 16 g total fat (6 g sat. fat), 14 mg chol., 0 g dietary fiber, 0% vit. A, 0% vit. C, 135 mg sodium, 0% calcium, 5% iron