SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Spray 12 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray or line with paper bake cups. In a large bowl combine all-purpose flour, white whole wheat flour, sugar, flaxseed meal, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
2. In a medium bowl combine carrots, applesauce, egg, and vanilla. Add carrot mixture to flour mixture; mix just until combined. Divide batter among 12 muffin cups.
3. Bake in a 350 degrees F oven for 20 to 24 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely.
4. Frost with Cream Cheese Frosting.
1. In a small bowl beat fat-free cream cheese and powdered sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. If necessary, add fat-free milk to reach desired consistency.