SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In a small bowl combine dry mustard, cumin, and black pepper. Trim fat from roast. If necessary, cut roast to fit in a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker. Sprinkle roast evenly with dry mustard mixture. Place roast in cooker. Add the water to cooker.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 9 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 4-1/2 hours. Meanwhile, prepare Dilled Cucumbers. If using low-heat setting, turn to high-heat setting. Add sweet peppers and banana peppers to slow cooker. Cover and cook for 30 minutes more.
3. Remove pork from cooker. Using two forks, coarsely shred pork. Stir pork into the cooking liquid in cooker.
4. Spread yellow mustard over split sides of ciabatta buns. Using a slotted spoon, divide pork among bun halves. Place ham over pork. Using a slotted spoon, remove peppers from cooker and spoon over ham. Using a slotted spoon, spoon Dilled Cucumbers onto sandwiches. If desired, drizzle some of the cucumber liquid over the sandwiches.
1. In a large bowl whisk together vinegar, mayonnaise, dill, and salt. Thinly slice cucumbers; add to mayonnaise mixture with the red onion slivers. Toss to coat. Cover and chill for 2 to 4 hours before serving. Makes about 4 cups.