SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Using a sharp knife, carefully cut off tips of the wings; discard wing tips. Cut each wing at joint to make two pieces.
2. In a foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan, arrange wing pieces in a single layer. Bake for 20 minutes. Drain well.
3. In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker combine plum sauce, melted butter, and five-spice powder. Add chicken pieces, stirring to coat with sauce.
4. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours or on high-heat setting for 1-1/2 to 2 hours.
5. Serve immediately or keep warm, covered, on warm- or low-heat setting for up to 1 hour. If desired, sprinkle with slivered green onions.